Risk factors for developing heart disease include: Age. Aging increases your risk of damaged and narrowed arteries and weakened or thickened heart muscle. Sex. Men are generally at greater risk of heart disease. However, women’s risk increases after menopause. Family history. A family history of heart disease increases your risk
Welcome to the official website of Dr. Seyed Shahrukh Taghavi (cardiology and vascular specialist – angioplasty fellowship).
Dr. Seyed Shahrokh Tagvi is the best cardiologist and good cardiologist and cardiologist in Tehran and the best cardiologist and vessels in Tehran and a good cardiology specialist in Tehran and a good cardiology specialist in Tehran and Dr. Seyed Shahrokh Tagvi is the best cardiology specialist and a good cardiology specialist in Tehran
Biography of Dr. Shahrukh Taghavi
Complications of heart disease Complications of heart disease include: Heart failure. One of the most common complications of heart disease, heart failure occurs when your heart can’t pump enough blood to meet your body’s needs. Heart failure can result from many forms of heart disease, including heart defects, cardiovascular disease,
Travel precautions help people with heart disease. Traveling to a faraway place doesn’t need to be off limits because you have heart disease or are a caretaker of someone who has had a cardiac event like heart attack or stroke. In fact, a few simple precautions can help make your
Heart disease describes a range of conditions that affect your heart. Diseases under the heart disease umbrella include blood vessel diseases, such as coronary artery disease; heart rhythm problems (arrhythmias); and heart defects you’re born with (congenital heart defects), among others. The term “heart disease” is often used interchangeably with
short and readable
Services of Dr. Seyed Shahrukh Taghavi
- reopening of the heart and organs without open heart surgery through the vessels of the hands and feet and by stent (spring) and balloon
- Reopening narrow heart valves with a balloon
- Closing open holes from intracardiac fetal period
- and many new treatments without surgery
- Heart consultation service is for all people who need diagnosis or how to treat their heart disease by Dr. Shahrukh Tagvi
- Cardiology consultation is necessary for patients over 40 years old.
- Heart consultation is necessary for people who have a history of heart disease treatment.
- Heart consultation for people It is necessary that there is a history of heart disease in their family.
- m Heart surgery is necessary in common surgeries such as brain and nerves, kidney, digestion, etc., both before, after and during surgery.
- Cardiac consultation is necessary for people who use tobacco.
- Cardiac consultation is necessary for people who have high blood pressure.
- Cardiac consultation is necessary for people with high blood cholesterol.
- Cardiac consultation is necessary for people who have a lot of physical activities.
- Cardiac consultation for people who drink alcohol Alcohol use is essential.
- Cardiac counseling is essential for people who are overweight.
What is angioplasty?
Angioplasty, also known as balloon angioplasty and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA), is a minimally invasive endovascular procedure used to widen narrowed arteries or veins. or blocked.
One of the most important uses of angioplasty is the treatment of arteriosclerosis or blocked arteries.</ p>
In this method, a deflated balloon (catheter) is passed into the narrow or blocked vein with the help of a guide wire, and then Fixed, inflated or deflated. The inflated balloon dilates the blood vessel and the muscular wall around it and improves blood flow.
To ensure that the vessel remains The stent may be placed during the balloon insertion and the balloon is deflated and removed. Vascular experts should be consulted in this field; Because although angioplasty is a less risky option for treatment than surgery, performing it by non-professionals leads to potentially dangerous risks and complications.
Find the best cardiologist and subspecialist
Choosing a good heart doctor and finding the best cardiology specialist in Tehran or other cities is often a confusing and exhausting process; While it shouldn’t be like this.
Instead of drowning in a large volume of websites and various programs about good cardiologists and subspecialists, it is better than the traditional method of “trusting the words and hearings of others”. used.
Friends and acquaintances can help you narrow down your search; On the other hand, you have to monitor and manage this information and hearsay. This means checking the records and institutions that work with this cardiologist; How reputable the institutes, hospitals and clinics that work with this cardiologist are is very important.
Find a good cardiologist or cardiologist in Tehran
Address and phone number of Dr. Seyed Shahrokh Taghavi's offices:
Imam Khomeini Street, Qasrdasht Intersection, No. 647, Unit 4, Phone: 66357999
Address and phone number of the hospitals where Dr. Seyed Shahrokh Taghavi works:
Atiyeh Hospital. Saadat Abad
Jamaran Heart Hospital. Niavaran
Arad hospital at the intersection of Bahar and Somiya